Our client is a dynamic and innovative company at the forefront of the Security industry. They are seeking a passionate and motivated Business Development Representative to join their team in Angel, London. As a Business Development Representative, you will play a crucial role in Sales, Marketing, and Partnership building efforts. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the Business Development Team with the aim of becoming a Business Development Manager. They value pride in one’s work, dedication, and a drive to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 (depending on experience) with Quarterly Bonus
Hybrid role with 3 days in the London Office
- Work closely with the Business Development team to write tender bids, assist with Sales and Marketing reporting, help facilitate lead generation, and assist with the organisation of events.
- Effectively use Company social media platforms to increase engagement across the sector.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with existing clients and partners.
- Define partnership requirements, Sales team performance, and our Digital Marketing Strategy by aggregating feedback and exploring new strategic opportunities.
- Stay up to date with industry news and trends to drive strategies.
- Help drive our go-to-market strategy.
- PC literate with the ability to use all Microsoft Office software (experience/knowledge of Canva preferred, but not essential).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- A strategic thinker.
- Unwavering dedication to building on the momentum of a growing business with the opportunity for further financial remuneration upon achieving set targets.
Education and Experience:
- Qualifications centred around excellent written communication skills, e.g., English/Business and Management studies.
- We’re also keen to hear from you if you have Marketing qualifications
As a diverse, fast-progressing organisation they offer career progression and equal opportunities to successful individuals.
Please get in touch with Lisa on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below