Our client is is an award-winning Engineering group with a range of manufacturing and technology based divisions. They are now looking for a Telemarketer to join their busy and growing team.
Salary: £16.50 p/h OTE £6,000
The UK and Ireland Telemarketing team is based in Woking and works closely with sales people by contacting warm and pre-qualified sales enquires, and booking demonstrations into the sales person’s diary. This role involves all aspects of customer relationship marketing and database maintenance using the existing installed customer base (full training will be given) as well as being involved in telemarketing campaigns to generate technical and potential sales interest. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and growth objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling to the qualified database of largely warm contacts;
- Effectively communicate the advantages and benefits of the product range;
- Book product demonstrations for UK field sales colleagues;
- Pre-qualify and develop sales enquiries (from marketing activities like exhibitions, emails, website, inbound enquiries);
- Update and maintain accurate and current information in the CRM database (Goldmine);
- Assist UK Sales with preparation of quotations and additional administration duties as required;
- Make and book service calls for Service Engineers.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience of Telemarketing – ideally within a technical environment;
- Intermediate IT skills (CRM/database, Word, Excel, Outlook).
This is a part-time or full time, permanent position and offers flexible working hours between 28 – 36 hours per week with flexibility on the start and finish times, in line with the Company’s core working hours, and some working from home.
Please get in touch with Lisa on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below