Our client is a Redditch based Solicitors who are now looking to recruit a Business Support Assistant to join their busy team. The role of Business Support Assistant is to deliver a high quality administrative support service to Partners, Staff and Visitors.
Salary £18,000 to £21,000
This role is designed to facilitate an efficient working team within all offices/branches encompassing the responsibilities of administration, reception, print room, float secretarial cover and facilities. Individuals within these roles will be required to take responsibility in one or more of these areas at any one time.
- Ensure support team cover is provided at appropriate times to ensure excellent customer service provision is maintained.
- Contribute to the development of processes/systems, appropriate IT use and any other resources enabling the Department/Branch to become more efficient and/or a more pleasant working environment.
- Provide secretarial and support services as and when required.
- To ensure bulk photocopying and scanning requests are completed to the highest quality and as per the originating Department’s instructions.
- To provide adequate stationery stocks within each office ensuring cost effective solutions are implemented at every occasion.
- Receiving and greeting visitors and clients to the Firm ensuring they are made to feel welcome and comfortable. All visitors should be announced to employees in a timely and professional manner
- Provide an effective meeting room service ensuring all meetings rooms are neat and tidy and ready for use for visitors and employees alike.
- Maintain an effective meeting room diary.
- Provide refreshments for visitors as and when appropriate.
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area that provides a warm welcome for all visitors to the Firm.
- To maintain an effective switchboard directing calls as per agreed procedures and providing training on the phone system for employees to get the best from the phone system at all times.
- Ensure all premises management, facilities, maintenance and health and safety matters are handled appropriately and according to agreed procedures.
- Provide an effective typing and secretarial service as and when appropriate using the digital dictation system to provide holiday/illness cover wherever required.
- To comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures, and work safely to ensure the safety of yourself and other colleagues.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant office experience
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- A good understanding of agreed Office processes
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Self Awareness & Impact On Others
- Intellectual Flexibility & Knowledge
- Working With Others
- Workload Management
- Client Relationship Management
Please get in touch with Lisa on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below