Hours: 30- 40 per week
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Our client is a specialist food production company based close to Raynes Park station. They are on the hunt for Kitchen Assistants to help cut and wrap their products for Christmas deliveries.
They are looking for temporary full-time additions to join for the next couple of months to take them up to Christmas with opportunities for full time positions in the new year for the right candidates
- Operating specialist equipment which will include Knives and Slicers.
- Wrapping products with care and speed in line with copmany standards
- Supporting other teams wherever needed to ensure a smooth operation.
Candidates will be:
- Reliable, hard working team members that don’t mind being on their feet all day!
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pick things up quickly.
- The ability to remain calm and efficient working in a fast paced environment – there can be a lot happening at once.
- Experience in a kitchen or catering environment will be beneficial but it is not essential. It would be great if you have knife skills or are an origami champion
The warehouse is in Raynes Park SW20, a couple of minutes walk from Raynes Park Station. Whilst uniform isn’t provided we do recommend you dress comfortably and warmly. Christmas Jumpers encouraged!
Please get in touch with Mark on 02085497212 for more information