Our client is an internationally revered global accessories brand who are looking to recruit an energetic executive to execute B2B marketing strategy primarily through social media (Twitter, LinkedIn), digital marketing campaigns (through a specialist agency), trade press and organising attendance at trade conventions.
Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Curate and create the weekly news updates for our social media.
- Instruct and oversee the performance of our digital marketing agency.
- Oversee the production of short form brand videos, liaise with production team, produce scripts, place edited content on social media.
- Curate company sales materials, arrange updates, translations, publication.
- Liaise with outside agency for product and model photo shoots. Manage outcomes and approval of content.
- Work with our freelance copywriter to generate period though leadership content.
- Work with our salespeople to optimise their use of social media such as Linkedin to build our contact database in UK, Germany, and the US.
- Work with and manage the providers of our exhibition stands to agree, alter, or update our graphic designs and messaging.
Our client is a successful, well-established, and dynamic business. This position would suit a keen marketeer in their first or second position out of university. We are looking for proven skills in developing & running social media activity. You will be thoroughly organised, produce accurate and organised work, demonstrably manage projects and people carefully and considerately. You should get on easily with others and be able to work hard with minimal daily supervision.
Please get in touch with Lisa on 02085497212 for more information or submit your CV using the link below