Hours: 30- 40 per week
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Our client is a specialist food production company based close to Raynes Park station. They are on the hunt for Warehouse Assistants to help pack and send out their products for Christmas
They are looking for temporary full-time additions to join for the next couple of months to take them up to Christmas with opportunities for full time positions in the new year for the right candidates
Candidates will be reliable, hard working team members that don’t mind being on their feet all day! As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be responsible for picking and packing online orders over the busy seasonal period.
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for ensuring customer orders are fulfilled;
- Prepare and pack customer orders ensuring that they are packed correctly and in line with company standards
- Organise dry stock and unload deliveries
- You will focus on achieving pack targets set for the day, ensuring that this is carried out accurately whilst maintaining a clean and tidy work area, supporting other teams when needed.
- Report damages / poor quality to Supervisor / Manager
- Abide by all company health and safety regulations
- Ensure warehouse is ready for next day dispatch
- Experience in the warehouse environment will be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm and efficient working in a fast paced environment – there can be a lot happening at once.
- Physical/manual work, must be able to lift 20kg
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
- This Warehouse Assistant role will be based in Raynes Park a couple of minutes walk from Raynes Park Station, with limited onsite parking available. Whilst uniform isn’t provided we do recommend you dress warmly. Christmas Jumpers encouraged!
- Various shifts will be available during the run up to Christmas with the potential for weekend work if available.
Please get in touch with Mark on 02085772442 for more information or apply using the link below